At KEV, we are the market leaders in student activity fund management. Our school accounting, payments, and donations suite are used by tens of thousands of schools and millions of parents and guardians across North America. Start-up meets corporate in this hybrid organization where we think big, pivot quickly to succeed, and are always asking ‘what if?’.
About the role:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team. You will help build new features and update existing ones in our school accounting, payments, and donations suite, used by thousands of schools and over a million parents and guardians across North America. Our products save time and money that can be used instead on student outcomes, and we are extremely proud of our impact. If you’d like to learn more and are passionate about improving systems, scaling, innovating, and learning, then please get in touch as we would love to chat with you.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices
- Collaborate with other developers, UX designers, and product owners to ensure the best outcomes and experience for our customers and our users
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business and technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into our product and processes as appropriate
- Work with designers to match visual design intent
- Backend experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience developing and using REST APIs
- Experience interfacing with relational databases
- Writing robust and testable code
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
You’re Extra Awesome With:
- Experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment
- Front-end experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience with performance diagnosis and optimizations
- Experience with Crystal or Telerik Reporting
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Casual Office
- Snack packed kitchen
- Great colleagues and collaboration
This individual can work in either the Toronto or Cambridge office.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
KEV Group is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with Human Resources or the hiring manager.
KEV Group is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.