The Training Specialist will set clients up for success by giving them knowledge, tools, and resources to use our products to the fullest potential. Training Specialists are brand ambassadors and one of the earliest points of contact in the client experience. Their role is to teach product knowledge, manage change with the client, and get users excited about the effectiveness and opportunity that comes with the product.
• Participates in meetings with the client from Kick-Off call to implementation completion
• Supports the collection of data, documents and other information to create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client (needs analysis)
Setup and Customization:
• Using the needs analysis, configures and customizes the training modules to match the specifications
• Use Web conferencing to work interactively with clients as they have questions or need additional information
• Consistently gather client feedback or approval at key milestones
• Document the customizations and include the documentation as a special appendix to standard system documentation
• Participate in managing the project schedule and budget
• If the client is late providing data or information, communicate with the project coordinator to agree upon date adjustment on the schedule accordingly
• Participate and / or lead sprint calls to stay up to date on project timelines, client feedback, etc.
• Partner and liaise with project coordinator on moving timelines and / or risks to committed timelines
• If the client asks for additional configuration beyond the initial scope of the implementation, the specialist creates a time and cost estimate for performing the extra work and meets with the engagement manager and the client to negotiate the new project scope
• Conduct onsite, webinar, or a combination of the two, demonstrations and training modules to the client
• Recommend additional training options as appropriate
• Facilitate KEV Connect webinars / demonstrations
• Attend User Group Conferences and participate in the facilitation of product demonstrations and workshops as assigned
• After the client attends training, implementation specialists provide initial support to answer specific questions regarding the setup and configuration
• Act as a trusted point of contact while gradually transition the client to the Client Success Manager for ongoing routine support.
• Provide ongoing support to clients, at the discretion of the Director of Client Services and Client Success Manager
Process and Documentation:
• Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of both internal practices and client facing training materials
• Identify gaps in existing documentation as well as where no documentation exists and modify or create documentation as appropriate
• Work with key stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals on updated / new documentation
• Participate in the creation of online tools and documentation for client self service
• Other duties as assigned to support the health of client accounts
• Exceptional knowledge of KEV’s products
• Strong communication skills and ability to augment message for different audiences
• Facilitation experience an asset
• Evangelistic passion for KEV products and ability to articulate the value proposition
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate the needs of learners
To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted.